Re: British Native Allies Commission

  • westhouse03
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2004
      My I also chime in.
      On behalf of the members of the Upper Thames Military
      Re-enactment Society and the 1st (Royal Scots) Regiment may I
      congratulate you, Wolf, on the honour and rank bestowed upon you.

      Dave Westhouse
      Lance Corporal - 1st (Royal Scots) Regiment
      President - Upper Thames Military Re-enactment Society
      http://www.royal-scots.com

      > From: "Larry Lozon" <lalozon@n...>
      > To: "Onelist 1812 Crown Forces" <1812CrownForces@yahoogroups.com>,
      > "Onelist WarOf1812" <WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com>
      > Subject: [WarOf1812] British Native Allies Dispatch
      >
      > Crown Forces North America
      > November 29, 2004
      >
      > Mr. T. Pickles, Commander, Crown Forces North America
      > Sir,

      > It is my great pleasure to confirm to you of the allegiance
      of the British Native Allies under the command of Our King's Faithful
      Ally Captain Wolf Thomas (Oh-gwa-ho).
      L. Lozon