Re: A Canadian who served in the Seventh US Infantry

  • Colin
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2004
      Brian,

      That is one heck of an endevour, but it sounds as awesome as the
      task. That will be great to have. Good luck and all the best with
      it and I'll get you as much info from USMC records as possible. Have
      found a few instances in 1814 letters of Junior Army Officers
      applying for Marine Corps Commisions when Congress OKs an expansion.

      Colin