RE: [WarOf1812] Re: "Regency House Party"

  • Peter Catley
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 1, 2004
      Please do not confuse the Squirage with the Peerage!!

      He is definitely already above his "station" in life, DO NOT encourage him,
      the Earl of Titchmarsh beggars belief :-)

      Cheers

      P**

      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 1, 2004
        Please do not confuse the Squirage with the Peerage!!

        He is definitely already above his "station" in life, DO NOT encourage him,
        the Earl of Titchmarsh beggars belief :-)

        Actually, I have that differencing figured out. What truly concerns me is the Lord of London (Ontario, Canada) -"L2" - and his claim that he is entitled to use "Esquire".

        It beggars belief that he could be a member of the noble classes, even on the wrong side of the blanket and I hesitate to blacken his character, such as it is, by suggesting that he might be a member of the legal fraternity so... ?

        PM

        ---------------------------------

        _____

        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 1, 2004
          I think I'll not get involved in the internal affairs of a Colony, even such
          a friendly one, it always seems to lead to bloodshed!

          Cheers

          P**

          <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129tju7nl/M=315388.5543473.6613715.3001176/D=gr
          oups/S=1705020536:HM/EXP=1099412031/A=2372354/R=0/SIG=12id813k2/*https://www
          .orchardbank.com/hcs/hcsapplication?pf=PLApply&media=EMYHNL40F21004SS> click
          here

          <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=315388.5543473.6613715.3001176/D=groups/S=
          :HM/A=2372354/rand=404093533>

          _____