grape and barley was T.O.

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2004
      From: "Peter Monahan" <petemonahan@...>

      I certainly can carry my own coat, thanks! I heitate to suggest it but
      some have alleged that the juice of the grape and barley are more
      resoponsible than advancing years for L2's lapses.

      =============

      Mr. Monahan,

      it may be the juice of the grape but never the 'BARLEY",
      as I drank none.

      As for advanced years ...... that certainly is a big factor!

      Now to finish packing for Mississinewa .........
      I have definitely not forgotten to pack for Mr. Abolt and Gratiot

      Peter,
      You can carry your own coat ....
      ... but seem to forget where you leave it! :-)

      PS: The 9th Regt. of Foot are on their way to the Mississinewa River

      Yrs,.
      L2
    • dancingbobd@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2004
        My Dear AdC Lozon,

        Speaking for myself and for Maj. Abolt who is in transit, we GREATLY
        appreciate that thoughtfulness!

        I look forward to visiting with you, as well as Squire John and Lady
        Eleanore this weekend.

        YH&OS,

        Cpt. Gratiot