Fw: 2005 Niagara event date NOW CHANGED ......

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2004
      Sept 24-25 Fort Niagara 1812 Weekend, Youngstown N.Y.

      NOW CHANGED TO:

      August 20-21Fort Niagara 1812 Weekend, Youngstown N.Y.

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2004

        Fort Niagara,in response to discussions held over the recent weekend,
        has decided to move its event for 2005 from September 24-25 to August
        20-21.
        My thanks also to everyone who made constructive suggestions on
        things to add/improve for future events. Particularly welcome are
        those which begin with "Here's something we could do for you...."

        > Doug DeCroix
        > Old Fort Niagara
        > www.oldfortniagara.org

        Excellent!! We look forward to it and hope to help with a few of
        those 'here's somethings'
        The Royal Scots shall return again to take that fort. :)

        By the way, we had a great time, if we didn't already say it.

        Dave Westhouse
        Lance Corporal, 1st (Royal Scots) Regiment
        President, Upper Thames Military Re-enactment Society
        http://www.royal-scots.com
      • Peter Monahan
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2004
          I would like to second Mr Westhouse's comments! Although I did not have a unit this year, I will try to rectify that in 2005. An excellent event - great arrangements, "nice" tourists and lots of fun, even the black-as-pitch tactical!

          P. Monahan, Sgt, RNR
          From: "westhouse03" <westhouse@...>
          Date: 2004/10/05 Tue PM 11:58:01 EST
          To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com