Fw: [WarOf1812] Thames River Dispatch

  • Mark Dickerson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2004
      Mr Peter Twist,
      Deputy Adjutant General

      Sir,
      In my last report the tremendous support that the Corp of Drums provided
      was not duly mentioned. Their patriotism and loyalty to duty, as you know,
      was of invaluable importance to the moral and character of the men on their
      strenuous march from Amherstburg. The failure to mention them in my
      previous dispatch was completely my error. My Apologies to the Drums and Mr
      Flowers.

      Mark Dickerson
      Capt, Royal Scots Light Coy

      :)