Re: [WarOf1812] Re: T.O.

  • Peter Monahan
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2004
      I certainly can carry my own coat, thanks! I heitate to suggest it but some have alleged that the juice of the grape and barley are more resoponsible than advancing years for L2's lapses.
      From: "Len Heidebrecht" <lheidebrecht@...>
      Date: 2004/10/05 Tue PM 12:53:45 EST
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [WarOf1812] Re: T.O.

      Oh dear oh dear, perhaps I was mistaken that The Officer/NCO Trg, The
      Grand Tactical Lundy's Lane and the Barrie and Ft Willow
      Demonstrations weren't 1812 events. My goodness, chatting with you at
      the mess at Ft Meigs must have completely slipped your mind as have
      your comments to me on the field that weekend. Perhaps it's your
      advanced age or the awesome responcibilities that you labour under
      that caused it to slip your mind, not to mention the red wine. I say
      this of course, in all good humour.
      As for my friend Mr M. he can look after his own apparrel. I dislike
      carrying someone else's coat
      Good Day Mr Adj.
      Len

      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Lozon" <lalozon@n...> wrote:
      > From: "Len Heidebrecht" <lheidebrecht@L...>
      >
      > " .... my neighbour Monahan ... I hardly ever see him except at the
      pub.

      > Brother Len,
      >
      > Possibly you should have attended 1812 events
      > this year as Mr. Monahan was there and would
      > not have lost his coat if'n you had been there to
      > take care of him ............

      Peter Monahan