Re: [WarOf1812] Faire At The Forks - Chatham

  • Mark Dickerson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2004
      On behalf of the Heritage Days committee and the Kent Military Re-enactment
      Society (US 27th) I would like to thank everybody that participated and
      helped out at Heritage Days/Battle of the Thames 2004. Despite a rainy
      Saturday morning everything turned out well. An extra nod of appreciation
      goes to all who helped us edumakate 3000 elementary schoolchildren on
      Friday, and the IMUC for your duties Saturday night.

      Mark Dickerson
      Military co-ordinator