T.O.

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2004
      From: "Len Heidebrecht" <lheidebrecht@...>

      " .... my neighbour Monahan ... I hardly ever see him except at the pub.

      -----------

      Brother Len,

      Possibly you should have attended 1812 events
      this year as Mr. Monahan was there and would
      not have lost his coat if'n you had been there to
      take care of him ............
    • Len Heidebrecht
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2004
        Oh dear oh dear, perhaps I was mistaken that The Officer/NCO Trg, The
        Grand Tactical Lundy's Lane and the Barrie and Ft Willow
        Demonstrations weren't 1812 events. My goodness, chatting with you at
        the mess at Ft Meigs must have completely slipped your mind as have
        your comments to me on the field that weekend. Perhaps it's your
        advanced age or the awesome responcibilities that you labour under
        that caused it to slip your mind, not to mention the red wine. I say
        this of course, in all good humour.
        As for my friend Mr M. he can look after his own apparrel. I dislike
        carrying someone else's coat
        Good Day Mr Adj.
        Len

        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Lozon" <lalozon@n...> wrote:
        > From: "Len Heidebrecht" <lheidebrecht@L...>
        >
        > " .... my neighbour Monahan ... I hardly ever see him except at the
        pub.

        > -----------
        >
        > Brother Len,
        >
        > Possibly you should have attended 1812 events
        > this year as Mr. Monahan was there and would
        > not have lost his coat if'n you had been there to
        > take care of him ............
      • Peter Monahan
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2004
          I certainly can carry my own coat, thanks! I heitate to suggest it but some have alleged that the juice of the grape and barley are more resoponsible than advancing years for L2's lapses.
          From: "Len Heidebrecht" <lheidebrecht@...>
          Date: 2004/10/05 Tue PM 12:53:45 EST
          To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [WarOf1812] Re: T.O.

          Oh dear oh dear, perhaps I was mistaken that The Officer/NCO Trg, The
          Grand Tactical Lundy's Lane and the Barrie and Ft Willow
          Demonstrations weren't 1812 events. My goodness, chatting with you at
          the mess at Ft Meigs must have completely slipped your mind as have
          your comments to me on the field that weekend. Perhaps it's your
          advanced age or the awesome responcibilities that you labour under
          that caused it to slip your mind, not to mention the red wine. I say
          this of course, in all good humour.
          As for my friend Mr M. he can look after his own apparrel. I dislike
          carrying someone else's coat
          Good Day Mr Adj.
          Len

          --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Lozon" <lalozon@n...> wrote:
          > From: "Len Heidebrecht" <lheidebrecht@L...>
          >
          > " .... my neighbour Monahan ... I hardly ever see him except at the
          pub.

          > Brother Len,
          >
          > Possibly you should have attended 1812 events
          > this year as Mr. Monahan was there and would
          > not have lost his coat if'n you had been there to
          > take care of him ............

          Peter Monahan