Re: Cannon from Lundy's Lane, Plus

  • Len Heidebrecht
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2004
      Hi there Kevin et al,
      As we have a number of our members in those states perhaps you could
      narrow the range slightly so we might get some pics of those or any
      other veterans of the war.
      Hmm, a photo file of the trophies on this list would be cool. I
      can't afford a good digital camera right now or I'd start it. Anyone
      up for the challenge? Sounds like a coffee table book idea.
      Cheers,
      Len