Re: [WarOf1812] Chatham Pictures & pumpkins

  • Peter Monahan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2004
      Bill

      I 'specially like the piping in of the pumpkin! "Waur's yer haggis noo?" Pity you couldn't arrange to detonate the haggis as well, as what my old prsi priest would have called "a corporal act of mercy"!

      Peter (Irish)Monahan, RNR
      From: "glifencible" <can_eh_dian@...>
      Date: 2004/10/04 Mon AM 12:13:40 EST
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [WarOf1812] Chatham Pictures

      They are here:

      http://glengarrylightinfantry.ca Click on the green dot on the map.
      If you hold your mouse over it, it should say Fair at the Forks.

      Regards
      Bill

      Peter Monahan