Thanks to Rebecca From the 89th

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2004
      My wife and I have now raised $150.00 plus cloths for the help to
      Rebuild my family and friends Village. I would like to thank
      everyone so far that has helped, and I will be putting up pictures
      of the people that you will be helping and the progress on the
      rebuild. So if you can help look for me at Chatham and my booth
      there well be a box out for your support. Please if you got cloths
      or canned good foods please send them to me at
      79 Province ST.N
      Hamilton.Ontario
      L8H4H5
      Also if you want to help out and you not going to Chatham you can
      mail me. Also I well be running this help fund for the whole month
      of October after that it well be sent out to Jamaica. Cash is being
      sent out right away but cloths and food will be going in a month
      with friends.
      Thanks for this time
      God bless everyone that has been going threw hell like florida and
      to the other Island and once again thanks for all your help
      Peace Out Chris & Davina Wilkinson