RE: Ft Niagara Garrison Weekend

  • John Harris
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2004
      On behalf of the 42nd Reg't ( Saturday ), 19th US , 25th US ( Sunday ), I
      too wish to add my kudos to Doug and staff at Ft. Niagara ! A great time was
      had by all !! As for the mess ? We just provided the hospitality !!! 8^)
      Everyone else provided the entertainment!!
      Your Frock ? I don't really recall seeing it . I do know it didn't have any
      scotch in it !!! ( About the only thing that didn't! )
      Regards to all
      John Harris
      P.S.- Ross , is the piper alive?? ( It'll be a good story for a LONG time
      !!) ;^)

      Message: 5
      Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 11:36:05 -0000
      From: "peter monahan" <petemonahan@...>
      Subject: Ft Niagara Garrison Weekend

      I would like to thank Doug Decroix and his staff for another great
      weekend! Fabulous hospitality, 2 excellent "tactical weapons
      demonstrations" - read "battles" - and a truly frightening saturday
      night event in the Highlanders mess. This is quickly becoming one of
      my favourite events - if you haven't bee, you should!

      On another note,if anyone there located my frock coat, please let me
      know and I'll make arrangements to retreive it. (I suspect my batman
      sold it for drink!)

      Yours etc,
      Ensign Monahan, RNR

      -