RHC

  • Kevin Windsor
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1 2:56 PM
      Great website. Please if you haven't have a look. One question Peter. I
      noticed that some of them have chevrons on their arm. Was this (is this) a
      rank attained at retirement or a rank structure of RHC?

      Kevin
      89th
    • Peter Catley
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1 11:48 PM
        Kevin,

        As far as I know the cheverons reflect their rank in the Army. The Ranks in
        the Hospital are few and are I think shown by a gold braid around the
        pockets of their frock coat. As for other ranks I don't know at the moment
        but I'm researching, it can't be difficult but I haven't got to it yet :-)

        P**

        Great website. Please if you haven't have a look. One question Peter. I
        noticed that some of them have chevrons on their arm. Was this (is this) a
        rank attained at retirement or a rank structure of RHC?

        Kevin
        89th

        square miles...

        ---------------------------------
        Crown Forces Unit Listing:
        http://1812crownforces.tripod.com

        American Forces Unit Lisiting
        http://usforces1812.tripod.com

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129gvn1qm/M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=gr
        oups/S=1705020536:HM/EXP=1094162166/A=2319498/R=0/SIG=11thfntfp/*http://www.
        netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185352&partid=5285298> click here

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=groups/S=
        :HM/A=2319498/rand=520715651>

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links