Upper MidWestern Ontario

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
      From: "Brandon" <Mincan2@...>

      What city do you live in ?

      Mount Forest, I live about 15
      minutes from Mount Forest on a farm.

      There are a lot of re-enactors living in Upper Mid-Western Ontario
      ------------------------

      Brandon,

      I believe there are members of the 10th Royal Veteran Battalion
      living in Mount Forest, Ontario

      Contact

      10th Royal Veteran Battalion - 2nd Co.
      Stephen Bourne
      srb@...

      for more information

      as listed at:
      http://1812crownforces.tripod.com

      You will have to be of the legal age to own a musket in Ontario

      You are not that far away from 1812 re-enactors.

      Yrs.,

      L2
    • Brandon
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
        > You will have to be of the legal age to own a musket in Ontario

        How old is that? I am 17. Is that old enough, or do you need to be
        18?