Re: Upper MidWestern Ontario

  • Five Rivers
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
      Hi, Brandon,

      Heck, we're in upper mid-western Ontario. :-) Right here in the lovely
      wee quaint village of Neustadt.

      Although we don't get a chance to get out to many re-enactments any more
      (because of my arthritis), we're still very much involved in history and
      re-enactment. Gary doesn't produce all that cooperage, and I don't carry all
      those patterns, for our sole amusement. :-)

      If ever you're in the village of Neustadt, look us up!

      Regards
      Lorina
      supplies
      (519) 799-5577, http://www.5rivers.org email: info@...
    • Brandon
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
        > Five Rivers Chapmanry ~ purveyors of quality hand-crafted cooperage
        > fine hand-sewn embroidered garments, historical sewing patterns &
        > embroidery

        Does this mean you guys sell historical clothing! I can never find
        any! Please let me know if you do, I will surely stop in. I live
        outside of Mount Forest, you're on the way to Hanover! Only about 20
        minutes away from me! Do you sell hats from history?

        Thank you for replying :)

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
          From: "Brandon" <Mincan2@...>

          What city do you live in ?

          Mount Forest, I live about 15
          minutes from Mount Forest on a farm.

          There are a lot of re-enactors living in Upper Mid-Western Ontario
          ------------------------

          Brandon,

          I believe there are members of the 10th Royal Veteran Battalion
          living in Mount Forest, Ontario

          Contact

          10th Royal Veteran Battalion - 2nd Co.
          Stephen Bourne
          srb@...

          for more information

          as listed at:
          http://1812crownforces.tripod.com

          You will have to be of the legal age to own a musket in Ontario

          You are not that far away from 1812 re-enactors.

          Yrs.,

          L2
        • Brandon
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
            > You will have to be of the legal age to own a musket in Ontario

            How old is that? I am 17. Is that old enough, or do you need to be
            18?