Upper MidWestern Ontario was-"1812" TV schedule

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2004
      From: "Brandon" <Mincan2@...>

      You guys are lucky to be reenactors, my parents wold not allow me,
      and even if they did I live to far away from the action (Upper Mid-
      Western Ontario).

      Brandon:

      What city do you live in ?

      There are a lot of re-enactors living in Upper Mid-Western Ontario
    • Brandon
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
        Sorry I did not see this sooner - Mount Forest, I live about 15
        minutes from Mount Forest on a farm.