Re: Fw: "1812" TV schedule

  • Brandon
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2004
      You guys are lucky to be reenactors, my parents wold not allow me,
      and even if they did I live to far away from the action (Upper Mid-
      Western Ontario).

      You are appreciated though, I come down once and a while to see the
      reenactors perform. Is there to be a battle of Queenston Heights
      this year on October the 13th? This is my fav battle and I would
      travel to see it.

      Priviet
      Brandon

      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Jordan" <wavey1us@y...>