RE: [WarOf1812] accuracy

  • Peter Catley
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2004
      Looking forward to your visit to the Colonies in October

      Yrs.,
      L2
      You will shave, as a good Pensioner on half pay should!?! :^)

      As Squire John points out I am an area of Special Scientific Interest!
      Anyway on a pension one cannot afford such luxuries :-)

      May be I'll manage a trim, but we ex-pioneers need to maintain our
      privileges of role! anyway my 25 yr old son has never seen me clean shaven!

      Cheers

      P**

      square miles...

      ---------------------------------
      Crown Forces Unit Listing:
      http://1812crownforces.tripod.com

      American Forces Unit Lisiting
      http://usforces1812.tripod.com

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129rmmcbs/M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=gr
      oups/S=1705020536:HM/EXP=1093624349/A=2319498/R=0/SIG=11thfntfp/*http://www.
      netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185352&partid=5285298> click here

      <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=groups/S=
      :HM/A=2319498/rand=542696006>

      _____

      Yahoo! Groups Links