Crown Forces North America

  • patrick schifferdecker
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2004
      Gee,
      Did I miss the discussion about moving the CFNA from a coordinating body between re-enactment groups to a governing body?

      Patrick Schifferdecker
      [alias Lt. Miller Worsley, RN - HM Schooner Nancy]

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2004
        From: "patrick schifferdecker" <boldbritishhero@...>

        Gee,
        Did I miss the discussion about moving the CFNA from a
        coordinating body between re-enactment groups to a governing body?

        ---------------------------------

        NO! Mr. Schifferdecker

        CROWN FORCES NORTH AMERICA {CFNA}
        is the convenient name given the re-created Military
        Re-enactment Units of
        BRITISH ~ CANADIAN ~ MILITIAS ~ ALLIES
        forces in the United States and Canada

        and NOT AN UMBRELLA GROUP