Naval Promotion Board 2005

  • suthren@magma.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2004
      Naval Promotion Board

      By virtue of the Authority vested in me by the Crown Forces North America , I am pleased to submit for Their Lordships' consideration the intention of this Headquarters to call a

      Board Of Promotion

      For those gentlemen on the North American station who have satisfied all Requirements for promotion to Lieutenant, as specified in the Rank Requirements of the Naval Establishment of the Crown Forces North America & are desirous of advancing their names for the Consideration of the Board.

      The Board shall sit in the course of the Grand Encampment at the Niagara, next July 17th approximate, & shall consent to examine the following candidates to date:

      Acting Lt. M. Pergunas

      Gentlemen who have not approached the Board for their consideration & examination, but are desirous of doing so, having satisfied the requirements of the rank, should bring their names to the attention of the Secretary as soon as may be convenient.

      Given on behalf of the undersigned Members of the Board, at Wrightsville, on the Outaouais, Upper Canada, this 5th Day of July.

      Captain Gill Bibby
      Captain Victor Suthren
      Captain Scott Shank
      Commander Peter Rindlisbacher