Colonial Guide.

  • John E Greig
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2004
      Squire, guide him carefully during his visit to the Colonies!

      Yur Grace would you be so kind as to translate from North
      American to UK'ian for him ......... :*)

      Yrs.,

      L2

      I regret to say that since my veteran friend retired to the Royal Hospital at Chelsea, he has become even more cantankerous.

      I offer apologies for my friend and myself to the entire population of the Americas before we arrive. That way we might save some misunderstandings and save some time.

      When we arrive at Missinewa please come and say hello. We would like to put faces to the many names that we see on the list. The English acesnts will be the giveaway but for further decriptions follow:

      Squire John - AKA Private John Greig. HM IXthh Regiment of Foot. East Norfolks. The good looking one.

      Peter Catley - The Pensioner and the hairy one whos' beard has been described in the past as "ferret trying to get out of a badgers arse".

      Looking forward to seeing you all in October.

      Squire John