Crown Forces addition

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 11:34 AM
      Please be advised of a Crown Forces addition at:

      http://1812crownforces.tripod.com

      As per his request

      Royal Navy - Gun Crew
      Ken Fisher

      this gun crew will we be it's own unit and not
      part of the Provincial Marine - Amherstburg,
      Ontario, Canada

      Ken Fisher is also the owner of

      Ashley Grange Traders
      RR #1
      22799 Kintyre Line
      Rodney, Ontario
      Canada N0L 2C0
      (519) 785 - 2215

      Purveyors of buttons, bugles, tents,
      wool melton, leather products, etc.

      They are clearing out their wool melton
      and are selling all the remaining stock of
      60" wide cloth at $10 (Canadian) a yard.
      (matter red, white and navy blue are sold out)

      This wool would make wonderful blankets.

      Per: http://www.oanda.com/convert/classic
      Tuesday, August 3, 2004
      10 Canadian Dollar = 7.51089 US Dollar

      Also, be informed that Ken's wife Elsie Fisher
      was readmitted to Four Counties General Hospital,
      Newbury, Ontario and will undergo tests today.
      Our thoughts, good wishes and prayers go out to her.

      Note: The Fishers are NOT on the web
      and telephone and postal mail are the only
      way to contact them.

      [Commanders, Please inform your membership]

      Yrs. etc.,

      Larry Lozon - AdC