Royals Web site

  • westhouse03
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
      Hello one and all,

      Just wanted to let everyone know we (the 1st[Royal Scots] Regiment)
      have changed our website a bit. The address is still the same,
      http://www.royal-scots.com
      Just did a little house cleaning and straightening up.

      A new 'event photos' page with thumbnails that can be viewed larger.

      New 'Calendar of Events' page with links and a changing '1812 Bytes'
      cartoon strip.

      Additional links on our 'Related Links' page.

      'Battle Hill' page dedicated to the site where our unit fought
      closest to our home base of London, Ontario and from where our
      founders took their vision.

      For those who do not know the 1st (Royal Scots) Regiment re-enactment
      group is a subgroup of the Upper Thames Military Re-enactment Society
      based in Southwestern Ontario. Mainly London, Ontario. Our website
      was created as a base for us to assemble and gather information and
      is available to all to use.

      Thank you. Hope everyone's summer is going well.

      Dave Westhouse
      Private, 1st Regiment (Royal Scots)
      President, Upper Thames Military Re-enactment Society
      http://www.royal-scots.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2004
        From: "westhouse03" <westhouse@...>

        Just wanted to let everyone know we (the 1st[Royal Scots] Regiment)
        have changed our website a bit. The address is still the same,
        http://www.royal-scots.com Just did a little house cleaning and
        straightening up.... Additional links on our 'Related Links' page.

        My Dear Mr. Westhouse

        Very nice website.

        May I suggest you add

        http://usforces1812.tripod.com

        The United States Forces
        War of 1812
        Regulars, Militia, Volunteers and Allies

        to your Links Page

        Yrs.,

        L2