Re: [WarOf1812] Fort Willow Event

  • John E Greig
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2004
      Thank you Larry,

      Some of us fellows from the Mother Country who watch this list with great interest appreciate directions in the colonies.

      Squire John

      From: David J. Brunelle

      Nine Mile Portage Trail/Fort Willow Depot Event - September 18th/04
      ... City of Barrie ...

      From: "Donlyn Meyers" <donlyn@...>

      We would like to publish your letter ... in our monthly newspaper Smoke
      and Fire News.

      ---------------

      Donlyn et al,

      Possibly information for those who are not from the Province of
      Ontario, Canada,
      or even North America. The City of Barrie is about 57.44 miles or
      approximately a 1 hour
      drive north of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. (as per:
      http://www.mapquest.com/directions )

      We should be aware that this WarOf1812 Yahoo Group has subscribers
      from U.K.,
      Australia, New Zealand, Japan, etc.

      Yrs.,

      L2