Re: [WarOf1812] Dancing in the Age of Austen

  • History
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 29, 2004
      Hello Sara,

      I would have been pleased to attend, but your timing with the "Siege
      of Fort Erie" the same week-end is not the best. It would also be nice
      to arrange a full ball. Perhaps we can get together and plan one for
      next year? It has been a few years since we did this in Fort Erie and
      quite a few have e-mail me over that time to start this up again.

      John Sek

      Best regards,

      John Sek

      check out