Re: Fort George Events, 2004 and 2005

  • david webb
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6 10:22 AM
      At 12:03 PM 7/5/2004 +0000, you wrote:
      >Hello List!
      > I thought I would just make sure that everyone is aware that this year
      > at Fort George we are hosting a timeline event on the July 17-18 weekend,
      > and not an official War of 1812 event. Basically, we still love you all
      > and hope to see you at future events, and indeed everyone is welcome to
      > attend either doing an 1812 era impression or another historical
      > period. Just email me and let me know you are coming so I can plan for
      > food and encampment space.

      Basically we were concerned that the same annual War of 1812 event at
      Fort George might ultimately become somewhat stale, and also July is
      becoming extremely busy for the War of 1812 community. Plans are
      proceeding for a large event at Fort George next summer, tentatively for
      the third weekend in July, 2005. Details will follow once we have lined up
      vessels, elephants, and other critical details.
      --Dave Webb. (905) 468-6612