Re: England had America

  • grenadier1815
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 2, 2004
      I'll have to look at the terms of surrender of the fort in 1779 when
      Gov. Galvez attacked it but i'm fairly certain the Garison commander
      agreed to the surrender of the otwn of Baton Rouge, and I know for a
      fact the Spanish refered to it as such. Then again they dictated
      the terms so i guess they get to call it there name. Huh another
      case Bull Run/Mannasses... Isn't history fun!

      Thank you for your concern I am fully recovered and ready to get a
      chiny new coat!