Re: [WarOf1812] Off Topic - Happy Dominion Day, Fellow Canucks!

  • dancingbobd@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2004
      Greetings,

      Happy Canada Day/Dominion Day to all of the group members in and from
      our great neighbor and friend.

      For those of you who get Good Morning America, Steve Allie [95th Reg't.
      of Foot] will be seen in Atchison, Kansas [on the Missouri River 60
      miles north of Kansas City] portraying Sgt. John Ordway, First Sgt. of
      the Lewis & Clark Expedition. Other members of the One list in the
      company are Eric Matthews and me. Other members of the 95th include
      Dave Hinkley [one of the Pudding Boys], Michael Matthews [Eric's
      Brother] and Patrick Allie. It will be a once in a lifetime way to
      celebrate Independence Day. I will not be on the Good Morning America
      segment as it requires being there at 3:00 am.

      Regards,

      Bob Dorian
      [Pv't. John Thompson - Cap't Lewis' Company for Northwestern Discovery]