Off Topic - Happy Dominion Day, Fellow Canucks!

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1 8:18 AM
      From: "Peter Catley" <peter.catley@...>

      I never knew England had America :-)

      -----

      Sir P**

      Do they not teach that Englans had 13 colonies
      in North America which fought and won independence
      in the 1700's?

      L2
    • Peter Catley
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1 8:48 AM
        No we are not, we are taught that His Most Britannic Majesty graciously
        concented to recognise the de facto state of the Unitied States.

        Its the difference between a tactical retreat in good order and a rout!

        P**

        Do they not teach that Englans had 13 colonies
        in North America which fought and won independence
        in the 1700's?

        L2

        square miles...

        ---------------------------------
        Crown Forces Unit Listing:
        http://1812crownforces.tripod.com

        American Forces Unit Lisiting
        http://usforces1812.tripod.com

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129qs7tp6/M=295920.5144279.6261754.4804107/D=gr
        oups/S=1705020536:HM/EXP=1088781563/A=2161810/R=0/SIG=128gjrj9f/*http://visi
        tors4.thehistorychannelclub.com/home.asp?promotion=9I4YATX1> click here

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=295920.5144279.6261754.4804107/D=groups/S=
        :HM/A=2161810/rand=269318565>

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • dancingbobd@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1 11:26 AM
          Greetings,

          Happy Canada Day/Dominion Day to all of the group members in and from
          our great neighbor and friend.

          For those of you who get Good Morning America, Steve Allie [95th Reg't.
          of Foot] will be seen in Atchison, Kansas [on the Missouri River 60
          miles north of Kansas City] portraying Sgt. John Ordway, First Sgt. of
          the Lewis & Clark Expedition. Other members of the One list in the
          company are Eric Matthews and me. Other members of the 95th include
          Dave Hinkley [one of the Pudding Boys], Michael Matthews [Eric's
          Brother] and Patrick Allie. It will be a once in a lifetime way to
          celebrate Independence Day. I will not be on the Good Morning America
          segment as it requires being there at 3:00 am.

          Regards,

          Bob Dorian
          [Pv't. John Thompson - Cap't Lewis' Company for Northwestern Discovery]