CCV Mail Server back on line

  • Antoine Landrieaux
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2004
      To all,

      It seems that the Corps of Voyageurs mail server went off line recently, and
      was not accepting any mail.

      This was due to human error, when an internal IP number was changed. (For
      those who do not understand, just say I goofed!)

      Our server at northwestcompany.com is now receiving mail again.

      The Raid on Fort William is on Labour Day Weekend.

      We are offering some great ammenities to all re-enactors who attend.

      We will provide accomodations, rations, powder, etc.

      The scenario includes a fully animated hospital, complete with live
      casualties.

      YH&O Svt.

      Jim Keigher

      aka Antoine Landrieaux