Registration at events

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2004
      1812's

      I believe that Mr. Doug DeCroix, 6th (1st Warwickshire) Regt has raised
      a very good point regarding registrations, and I post his dispatch in its
      entirety
      below. Mr. DeCroix is also the co-ordinator at Fort Niagara and has been
      involved with re-enactor registrations for years.

      It is in regards to a post from Dan Barber, Curator of Collections
      Genesee Country Village & Museum, Mumford, New York.

      "Larry Hanna's e-mail, bringing my attention to an error, prompted me to
      I did discover a few more discrepancies between the sign-in sheets and
      the (Thank You) list which I developed..."

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28, 2004
        ...and Larry, this is why each of us must sign in , completing the
        forms ourselves, in a clear and legible manner.

        Hint hint.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 28, 2004
          From: "Craig W" (Assistant Adjutant General)

          ...and Larry, this is why each of us must sign in , completing the
          forms ourselves, in a clear and legible manner.
          Hint hint.

          hmmmmmm ..... thot I just said that?!?!? :^)

          Yes Mr. President, agrees with you, Sir.