Grand Tactical Albums in Photo Section

  • Tom Fournier
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2004
      Hello List

      Please note that with less than a week to go before Lundy's Lane and
      Chippawa, I thought I would post notice that the albums in the photo
      section for the 2004 Grand Tactical at Fort Meigs will be deleted
      next weekend.

      After that, many of the photos will be archived at:

      http://history.revisited.ca/

      Go there, register, it is free and it is easy!

      Hope to see you all in Niagara Falls!

      Tom Fournier
      41st Regiment of Foot
      (Part Time Photo Section Assistant Moderator)