Genesee County Museum - Part Two

  • John Harris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2004
      Sorry about the unfinished posting . Tried to do a spell check and
      sent it by mistake !!! Don't ask !
      Anyway , I ask you to consider this event for next year if you can
      make it . I'm not exaggerating when I say that this site could hold a
      Grand Encampment with no problem .
      I've participated in Civil War Re-enactments here that had 800
      soldiers on site with no problem .
      Give it a try next year ! You won't be disapointed !
      Regards
      John Harris
      25th US Infantry , Whiting's Company
      Toronto