Re: white coats

  • DM Carpenter
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 1999
      Oh, as it was started last fall, I always assumed it was his Jacko'Lantern. hehe

    • mmathews@xxxx.xxxxxx.xxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5, 1999
        >From: "Larry Lozon" <lalozon@...>

        (snip)
        >Who do you think told Jim to
        >start this list?!?!??!
        >
        >"the nice men in the white coats"
        >that's who !
        >
        >They're cummin' to take us away!
        >Ho! Ho! Hum! Hum!
        (snip)

        White coats? This is all an Austrian plot?! "Les autres chiens!" Oops,
        wrong continent. No! It must be the Spanish coming up from Saint
        Augie-Doggie! Nooooooooobody expects the Spanish conspiracy!

        Sorry, I was a bit on edge just then...

        M.

        Voice: (507) 285-7585 Fax: (507) 280-5568
        "Wit is educated insolence." -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)
      • NINETY3RD@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5, 1999
          In a message dated 04/8/1999 6:04:34 PM, lalozon@... writes:

          >"the nice men in the white coats"