white coats

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 1999
      >From: DM Carpenter
      <viking04@...>

      >......we shall have to get the nice
      >men in white coats to lead you
      >away for a brief rest.

      Who do you think told Jim to
      start this list?!?!??!

      "the nice men in the white coats"
      that's who !

      They're cummin' to take us away!
      Ho! Ho! Hum! Hum!
    • DM Carpenter
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 1999
        Oh, as it was started last fall, I always assumed it was his Jacko'Lantern. hehe

      • mmathews@xxxx.xxxxxx.xxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5, 1999
          >From: "Larry Lozon" <lalozon@...>

          (snip)
          >Who do you think told Jim to
          >start this list?!?!??!
          >
          >"the nice men in the white coats"
          >that's who !
          >
          >They're cummin' to take us away!
          >Ho! Ho! Hum! Hum!
          (snip)

          White coats? This is all an Austrian plot?! "Les autres chiens!" Oops,
          wrong continent. No! It must be the Spanish coming up from Saint
          Augie-Doggie! Nooooooooobody expects the Spanish conspiracy!

          Sorry, I was a bit on edge just then...

          M.

          Voice: (507) 285-7585 Fax: (507) 280-5568
          "Wit is educated insolence." -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)
        • NINETY3RD@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 5, 1999
            In a message dated 04/8/1999 6:04:34 PM, lalozon@... writes:

            >"the nice men in the white coats"