ONE LISTS

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 1999
      I have been surfing the ONE Lists
      and have found that some are so
      tight in their content that if you say
      "Boo", your off!

      Larry
      "the GOOD guy"

      -----Original Message-----
      From: DM Carpenter <viking04@...>
      To: WarOf1812@onelist.com <WarOf1812@onelist.com>
      Date: Wednesday, August 04, 1999 8:54 PM
      Subject: Re: [WarOf1812] Notice NOT 18th Century!!

      >From: DM Carpenter <viking04@...>
      >
      >Indeed, If either you or Jim ever cut loose with a barrage of 'DANGER ,
      WILL ROBINSON...DANGER...DANGER!' such as that, we shall have to get the
      nice men in white coats
      >to lead you away for a brief rest. As we all know, the average reenactor
      (particularly in the opinion of our 'normal' relations, co-workers, etc) is
      only one hearing
      >away from the 'nervous hospital' anyway......*G*
      >
      >Dave
      >
      >Larry Lozon wrote:
      >
      >> From: "Larry Lozon" <lalozon@...>
      >>
      >> Re: this posting on the REVList
      >>
      >> >Today is the 99th birthday of Her Majesty,
      >> >Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother.
      >>
      >> Arn't you glad Jim and I are not
      >> this pickieeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!
      >>
      >> Read on............

      square miles...

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 1999
        So, What happens if you type "BOO"?
        --- Larry Lozon <lalozon@...> wrote:
        > From: "Larry Lozon" <lalozon@...>
        >
        > I have been surfing the ONE Lists
        > and have found that some are so
        > tight in their content that if you say
        > "Boo", your off!
        >
        > Larry
        > "the GOOD guy"

      • DM Carpenter
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 1999
          Two points:

          1) Anyone that knows me is well aware that I have been 'off' for years.

          2) BOO! *duck and cover* *G*

          Dave