Re: [WarOf1812] Grand Tactical

  • Susan Spencer McLean
    Message 1 of 108 , Jun 2, 2004
      Larry Lozon wrote:

      >Lady Sioux
      >
      > Thank "YOU" so much for attending the Grand Tactical. . .

      Gosh, Sir Larry, you make me blush! :-[ I just count myself fortunate
      that I'm able to do what I love to do. And I also count myself very
      fortunate that I'm able to choose the events that I want to support and,
      Customs willing, get to them.

      Thank you for your kind words. They mean a lot.

      -- Sioux
    • roy winders
      Message 108 of 108 , Oct 3, 2011
        On behalf of the British Indian Dept. I would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to all
        the volunteers and staff of Fanshawe village for all their hard work.
        Thanks to the commanders on both ends of the field for keeping things running smoothly.
        Thanks to Andre and the crew of the Nancy for allowing us the chance to dance, and last
        but not least, my boys, who dance very well.
        p.s. would someone please return our cannon?
        Roy Winders, Capt. B.I.D.