Re: Grand Tactical Dispatch

  • us14thld
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2004

      > I extend my thanks to all Crown Forces who attended,
      especially those
      > who drove from afar; the Royal Marines and the 95th . >
      >
      > The 2005 GRAND TACTICAL date is July 23-24, 2005 and Crown
      > Forces will be encamped at Fort George. Plans are now under way.
      > More information will be forthcoming.

      The 95th would like to thank all those who made us welcome at what
      was only our third event as a unit. We will look for all of you at
      Misssinnewa and Chalmette and if not there we will see you all at the
      next Grand Tactical, it was well worth the travel.

      Captain Stephen Allie
      2nd co. 3rd batt. 95th Rifles