Re: [WarOf1812] Royal Marines/Grand tactical

  • Ed Seufert
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
      Your Honour,

      I realize that an officer is always correct.........

      .......however, we drove from Maryland not Massachusetts.

      Some of the US Marines came from Boston!

      Ed Seufert, CPL
      1812 Royal Marines

      Your Royal Marines always put on a good show and thank you for attending
      the Grand Tactical. Your drive from Boston should be an inspiration for all.

      ---------------------------------
      Crown Forces Unit Listing:
      http://1812crownforces.tripod.com

      American Forces Unit Lisiting
      http://usforces1812.tripod.com

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
        From: "Ed Seufert" <LCpl_RM@...>

        " .... we drove from Maryland not Massachusetts."

        Sorry, I apologise Sergeant,
        I was sick the day they took
        USA geography at school

        It is still good to see the