coming across the pond

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      From: "Peter Catley" <peter.catley@...>

      Larry,

      As you know we're planning to come across the pond for a wedding near
      Albany, NY. I notice there is an event at Youngstown on Sunday 26th
      September 2004 and at Chatham, Ont. On 2 & 3 October can you point me in the
      direction of more information and who to contact I would like to see if
      they'd let me come along.

      Mr. P**

      Sorry Sir, I do not attend either event. I have chosen
      to attend

      Sept 11-12 Napoleonic School of the Soldier, Bedford, PA
      Sept 25-26 Fort Niagara 1812 Weekend, Youngstown, NY
      and
      Oct 8-10 Mississinewa 1812 Marion Indiana instead.

      for the reasons posted in my "1812 Events 2004 email"

      Yrs

      L2