Grand Tactical

    Message 1 of 108 , Jun 1 9:33 AM
      From: "Susan Spencer McLean" <susan@...>

      " ... May I add my thanks to everyone as well --"

      Lady Sioux

      Thank "YOU" so much for attending the Grand Tactical.

      Events need sutlers and you always seem to stand up and
      be counted. I know it is a hassle for a Canadian Sutler like
      you to cross the border to attend events in the USA. You
      also make an effort to attend all the Canadian events as well.
      Thank you very much for being there for us.

      Thanks also to Smoke and Fire for attending the Grand
      Tactical.

      Also, thank you to all those re-enactors who answered
      my beating the bushes and attended the Grand Tactical even
      tho your units did not. Your attendance made the 2004
      Grand Tactical a success and it was done by you attending.

      See y'all at Stoney Creek this weekend.

      (not for discussion Mr. Bennett :-)

      Yh&os

      L2
    • roy winders
      Message 108 of 108 , Oct 3, 2011
        On behalf of the British Indian Dept. I would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to all
        the volunteers and staff of Fanshawe village for all their hard work.
        Thanks to the commanders on both ends of the field for keeping things running smoothly.
        Thanks to Andre and the crew of the Nancy for allowing us the chance to dance, and last
        but not least, my boys, who dance very well.
        p.s. would someone please return our cannon?
        Roy Winders, Capt. B.I.D.