Royal Marines/Grand tactical

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
      From: "Ed Seufert" <LCpl_RM@...>

      " .... my sincerest thanks to those who's genuine concern was shown and
      expressed to me during my mini crisis on Sunday afternoon. "

      ------------------------

      Sergeant

      When the phone call came in from your Brother in law, Adam
      was immediately directed to you at the gun.

      Please be informed that our good thoughts and prayers are directed your way.

      Your Royal Marines always put on a good show and thank you for attending
      the Grand Tactical. Your drive from Boston should be an inspiration for all.

      Your Servant

      L. Lozon
    • Ed Seufert
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
        Your Honour,

        I realize that an officer is always correct.........

        .......however, we drove from Maryland not Massachusetts.

        Some of the US Marines came from Boston!

        Ed Seufert, CPL
        1812 Royal Marines

        Your Royal Marines always put on a good show and thank you for attending
        the Grand Tactical. Your drive from Boston should be an inspiration for all.

        ---------------------------------
        Crown Forces Unit Listing:
        http://1812crownforces.tripod.com

        American Forces Unit Lisiting
        http://usforces1812.tripod.com

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
          From: "Ed Seufert" <LCpl_RM@...>

          " .... we drove from Maryland not Massachusetts."

          Sorry, I apologise Sergeant,
          I was sick the day they took
          USA geography at school

          It is still good to see the