Weekend at Meigs

  • Mike Anderson
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31 7:10 AM
      List,

      On behalf of Bill Longo and myself, I would like to thank the event
      organizers, the Fort Meigs staff and all the participants for an
      excellent event. In particular, we would like to thank Michael
      Matthews (a fellow Glen from Minnesota) and Steve Allie and their
      families, and the 95th Rifles for their outstanding hospitality and
      friendship. It was great working with you!

      It was worth the drive to Ohio.

      Huzzah!

      Mike Anderson
      Glengarry Light Infantry
      near York, Upper Canada

      http://glengarrylightinfantry.ca/
    • glifencible
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31 8:05 AM
        Mike you beat me to it... Again, thanks to the 95th rifles for your
        hospitality. Hope to see you at Fort George in 2005.

        Pictures will be up this afternoon... http://glengarrylightinfantry.ca

        Bill

        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Anderson" <mwanderson@g...> wrote:
        > List,
        >
        > On behalf of Bill Longo and myself, I would like to thank the event
        > organizers, the Fort Meigs staff and all the participants for an
        > excellent event. In particular, we would like to thank Michael
        > Matthews (a fellow Glen from Minnesota) and Steve Allie and their
        > families, and the 95th Rifles for their outstanding hospitality and
        > friendship. It was great working with you!
        >
        > It was worth the drive to Ohio.
        >
        > Huzzah!
        >
        > Mike Anderson
        > Glengarry Light Infantry
        > near York, Upper Canada
        >
        > http://glengarrylightinfantry.ca/
      • us14thld
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
          > > On behalf of Bill Longo and myself, I would like to thank the
          event
          > > organizers, the Fort Meigs staff and all the participants for an
          > > excellent event. In particular, we would like to thank Michael
          > > Matthews (a fellow Glen from Minnesota) and Steve Allie and their
          > > families, and the 95th Rifles for their outstanding hospitality
          and
          > > friendship. It was great working with you!
          > >
          > > It was worth the drive to Ohio.

          Gentlemen,
          On behalf of the 2/3-95th the pleasure was all ours, Thank you for
          your cooperation we also had a great time and we are all now safely
          back home. I hope we can work together in the future.

          Steve Allie