More congratulations for Mr. Feltoe!

  • Susan Spencer McLean
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2004
      In this Tuesday's Toronto Star, there is an extensive article on the
      150th anniversary of Redpath Sugar, a large portion of which is devoted
      to the Redpath Sugar Museum and its curator, our own Mr. Richard Feltoe
      -- and his new book on Redpath's life, "A Gentleman of Substance." Well
      done, Richard!

      The article's now in the Star's online archives at:
      http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1085436608857&call_pageid=970599119419
      (I'm sure that you'll have to cut and paste this very lengthy link
      into your browser in sections as Yahoo will no doubt break it
      inappropriately. If that doesn't work, go to www.thestar.com, click on
      archives, then headlines for the last 7 days, and ask for yesterday's
      business section under "Redpath Refines Success."

      Cheers,
      -- Sioux