Raid on Fort William

  • Antoine Landrieaux
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2004
      Ladies and Gentlemen,

      This last week, I have been able to confirm a date and a commitment to a re-scheduled event at Fort William Historic Park.

      As many are aware, the original event was cancelled due to a flash flood at the site.

      The site management have now committed to another date, and the event is on.

      The new date is September 4th and 5th, 2004. That is this coming Labour Day long weekend. It was the only day available in the schedule, for the next few years.

      Information is available from the CCV web site through the following URL - http://1812.northwestcompany.com

      You can contact the committee directly by email to 1812@...

      I know that this is a considerable journey for many of you, used to travel in Southern Ontario, alone. We will make every effort to accommodate you, including an air port shuttle, for fly ins.

      Your humble and obedient servant,

      Jim Keigher
      AKA
      Capt. Antoine Landrieaux