IMUC cam

  • Paul Kelly
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2004
      Greetings all

      We have posted a dozen pictures from the School of the Soldier at
      Fort Yrk in April and 14 from the Battle of Longwoods this past
      weekend. When the photo section gets too full again, we'll take
      them out to make room for more from the different events this summer.

      Paul Kelly MRSC/IMUC
      Muriel Draasima, Sandra Cayouette - MRSC/Campfollowers
    • Tom Fournier
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2004
        Hello All

        With the kind consent of Mr. Paul Kelly, I have added some Longwoods
        photos to his album (rather than creating a seperate album).

        Thanks,

        Tom, 41st Regiment of Foot

        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Kelly" <kellys1812@r...>