Re- enactment dates?

  • no1legochick
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2004
      Hi ya!
      Was wondering if anyone had a complete list of all the reenactment
      dates for the Summer of 2004 of the War of 1812?
      I believe that Stoney Creek is the next one but I just wanted to make
      sure.
      Thanks!
      Elizabeth Woodley
      89th Royal Newfoundlanders
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2004
        From: "no1legochick" <no1legochick@...>
        Was wondering if anyone had a complete list of all the reenactment
        dates for the Summer of 2004 of the War of 1812?
        I believe that Stoney Creek is the next one but I just wanted to make
        sure.
        --------------------

        Elizabeth, here ya go!

        Your Commander should have told you about

        May 29-30 Grand Tactical Ft. Meigs Ohio
        (USA/Crown Forces 1812 North America 'ALL-UP' Event)

        and lots more listed for 2004 below

        =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
        2004 WAR Of 1812 Events List
        =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

        Jan 8-10 Battle of New Orleans, Chalmette, Louisiana
        Jan 17 River Raisin Memorial Monroe, MI

        Feb 14-15 Battle of Ogdensburg NY.

        Mar 6 Living History Conference, London, Ontario
        Mar 27-28 War of 1812 Symposium Jefferson Barracks Missouri.

        April 17 Crown Officer, NCO School - Fort York, Toronto
        April 18 Crown Artillery School - Fort York, Toronto
        April 17 S&F Clothing Conference Fort Meigs Perrysburg, Ohio

        May 1-2 Battle of Longwoods London Ont
        May 1-2 Capture of Havre De Grace, HDG, MD
        May 15-16 Militia Muster - Pine City, Minnesota
        May 15-16 Heritage Days Barrie Ont
        May 29-30 Grand Tactical Ft. Meigs Ohio
        (USA/Crown Forces 1812 North America 'ALL-UP' Event)

        June 4-6 Battle of Stoney Creek Ont
        June 12 1812 School Of The Sailor,Royal Military College, Kingston
        June 11-13 Georgina Pioneer Village, Keswick, Ontario
        June 19-20 Genesee Country Village, Mumford NY
        June 19-20 Battle of Craney Island, Norfolk VA

        July 2-4 Lundy's Lane/Chippawa Ont
        July 10-11 Crysler's Farm
        July 16-18 Prairie Du Chien ,Wisconsin
        July 23-25 Wasaga under Siege, Wasaga Beach, Ont
        July 31Aug 1 Fort Malden's Military Heritage Time Line

        Aug 7-8 Fort Erie Ont
        Aug 14-15 Battle of Bladensburg, Riversdale, MD
        Aug 28-29 Fanshawe Pioneer Village London Ont

        Sept 11-12 Battle of Lake Erie, Put-in-Bay, Ohio
        Sept 11-12 Battle of Backus Mills Port Rowan,Ont
        Sept 11-12 Napoleonic School of the Soldier, Bedford, PA
        Sept 10-12 Battle of Plattsburgh, NY
        Sept 10-12 Battle of Baltimore, Ft McHenry, Baltimore, MD
        Sept 25-26 Fort Niagara 1812 Weekend, Youngstown NY
        Sept 25-26 Battle of St Leonard's Creek, Mackall, MD

        Oct 2-3 Battle of the Thames, Chatham, Ont.
        Oct 8-10 Mississinewa 1812 Marion Ind.
        Oct 23 1812 Militia Muster, Sully Plantation, Chantilly VA
        Oct 23-24 Fort Osage Militia Muster, Sibley Missouri.

        Dec 4 Historic Merchants' Christmas Gathering Hamilton Ont

        =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
        2005 WAR Of 1812 Events List
        =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
        Jan 8-9 Chalmette National Park New Orleans
        Jan 22 River Raisin Battle Commemoration Monroe, Mi
        Oct 7-9 Mississinewa 1812 Marion Ind.

        2006 WAR Of 1812 Events List

        Oct 15-17 Mississinewa 1812 Marion Ind.

      • no1legochick