the photo section

  • yawors1
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2004
      All photos predating January 2004 have been deleted to make room for
      the recording of this year's stirring events. Those who wish to post
      2004 photos, post away. Given the available space, the moderators
      ask that some restraint be shown to avoid pictures that basically
      duplicate the same scene.

      It would also be appreciated if those who posted the New Orleans
      pictures from January could selectively prune that gallery down a
      bit. The 64 pictures are all very nice... but perhaps 32 or better
      yet, 16, might give the rest of us a flavour for what
      transpired... ;>)

      If 64 pictures were posted from Longwoods, then Meigs, then Stoney,
      then... well, you get the idea. I don't think there's be any more
      room for 2004 events past Stoney.

      I would suggest that more than 16 pictures can be initially posted
      for any given event, and the "extra" pictures can stay on the site
      for a month, but after that, the person(s) posting for the event
      should try to prune down the "permanent" gallery to no more than 16
      well-chosen representative pictures.

      Jim Yaworsky
      Moderator