Longwoods and Photo Albums

  • Tom Fournier
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2004
      First off, thank you to the Upper Thames Military Re-Enactment
      Society for this year's Longwoods event.

      Hats off to you for a wonderful job organizing and staging the
      event. You can not control the weather but everything else was
      flawlessly executed and that only comes with a lot of hard work.

      Congratulations on a great job!

      As to photos, I have a few to post but find there is no room in the
      photos section. Perhaps people can delete some of their older albums?

      Thanks,

      Tom Fournier
      41st Regiment of Foot
    • History
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2004
        Hello Tom,

        TF> As to photos, I have a few to post but find there is no room in the
        TF> photos section.  Perhaps people can delete some of their older albums?

        Try uploading to http://history.revisited.ca tons of space there for
        photos without losing what is already posted.

        Best regards,

        John Sek
      • Tom Fournier
        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2004
          Thanks John

          I have taken a shot at creating an album at

          http://history.revisited.ca

          Tom Fournier
          41st Regiment of Foot
        • John Sek
          Message 4 of 4 , May 5, 2004
            Hello Tom,

            Thanks Tom for the photo album. Anytime you want to include more, go
            right ahead. I have over 20GB of storage, so space is not a problem.

            regards,

            John

            Monday, May 3, 2004, 12:10:30 PM, you wrote:

            TF> Thanks John

            TF> I have taken a shot at creating an album at
            TF> http://history.revisited.ca

            TF> Tom Fournier
            TF> 41st Regiment of Foot

            Best regards,